KHIMA/MoHIMA Joint Annual Meeting
April 12 – 14, 2023
Overland Park Convention Center – Overland Park, KS
Our Time to Shine
- Increased dedicated exhibit time for you to interact with the meeting attendees.
- Members from Kansas and Missouri are a diverse group of professionals: directors and managers of HIM departments in hospitals, nursing homes, and clinics; database administrators; coders and tumor registrars; transcriptionists; reimbursement analysts; quality and risk managers; consultants; and business office managers.
- Projected 300+ professionals, many of whom need your information and can help you expand your business.
- The economical and effective set up of a trade show allows you to make many more contacts than personal sales calls.
- Our evening party will provide you with an excellent opportunity to network and mingle.
|On or Before March 1st||$750|
|After March 1st||$850|
Booth Includes the Following:
- 8’ x 10’ Booth
- 8’ Black Drape
- 3’ Black Drape Sides
- 8’ Table Skirted
- 2 Chairs
- ID Sign
- Meeting registration fee (CE hours included) waived for 2 company representatives
- Recognition in welcoming PPT
- Recognition in on-site program
- List of meeting attendees (opt-in attendees)
- Invitation to Welcome Reception (April 12th)
- Setup – April 12, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Tear Down – April 13, 2022, from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Must exit exhibit hall and remove all items by 5:00 p.m.
*Indicates dedicated exhibit time
Need additional services or booth items? Contact _____________
Online registration will close on March 27, 2023. Onsite registration will not be available for exhibitors.