YES HIM Consulting, Inc.
Inpatient and Outpatient Auditors Needed
Job Type: Full-Time – Hourly
Audit inpatient and/or outpatient records to determine appropriate designation of diagnosis and procedure codes while maintaining compliance with coding guidelines and client guidelines.
- Perform validation audits by analyzing, evaluating and reviewing client medical records to ensure accuracy of code assignment.
- Complete worksheets, spreadsheets and/or database entry based on audit findings.
- Demonstrates proficiency in ICD-10 coding while maintaining a 95% accuracy.
- Follow and adhere to AHIMA’s Standards of Ethical Coding, all applicable regulations and guidelines, and all client specific policies.
- Maintain productivity based on national standards and/or client specific standards.
- One-on-One Mentoring reviews and calls with coders
- Other duties as assigned based on company needs and client projects.
- RHIA/RHIT/CCS/CPC credential(s) preferred (at least one HIM/Coding credential required)
- Knowledge and 5 to 7 years of coding experience required
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience preferred
- At least one HIM/Coding credential (RHIA/RHIT/CCS/CPC credential(s) preferred)
- 5 – 7 years of coding experience
- RHIA/RHIT/CCS/CPC credential(s)
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience
- Competitive pay based on national data
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- SIMPLE IRA plan with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Paid education time with approved CEs
- Cross training opportunities for career growth
- Collaborative team environment
- Continuous cutting-edge industry updates
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please visit the Careers page on our website to view open positions and submit a resume:
Apply Online: https://yes-himconsulting.com/job-openings/