Saturday, August 17, 2019
2:00pm – 4:00pm
3007 N Belt Highway
St. Joseph, MO
PEHIMA Presents: Coding Round Tables
We will having coding tables for:
- Inpatient Coding
- Outpatient Coding
- Emergency Room Coding
- Clinic Coding
- Specialty Clinic Coding
- Home Health/Hospice Coding
- E&M Level Coding
Information about the Round Table:
- We have tried to cover most of the coding areas of our members.
- Come in pick the table as you will be working through actual coding scenarios.
- Bring any coding tools that you have available i.e.: laptop, iPhone, tablet, Coding Manuals, etc. If you have any extra Coding manuals please bring them. Even if they are 2018, please bring them.
- If you don’t have any Coding tools your iPhone will be your tool as there are many apps that you can use.
- Inpatient Coders – you may have surgical procedures also, so you may need access to ICD-10-PCS assistance.
- There will be Auditors available to help during the working time with any questions.
- The Auditors will be going over each scenario at the end of the Round Table and sharing the “key” to the scenario.
Information about Pizza Ranch
We have been graciously allowed to use the large private banquet room which is a perfect place for PEHIMA to hold functions such as this. The room is directly behind the drink station.
Please come early perhaps 1:30 or 1:45 and join us for Pizza Ranch’s delicious buffet. This can be our way of showing our Thanks for allowing us to use their banquet room at no cost! (And the chicken is DELISH)
By coming early to dine, we can begin promptly at 2 pm for the Coding Round Tables
There will be CEU’s for the meeting.
Please encourage your fellow coders to attend. This should be a fun-filled day and great camaraderie.
Come join us for the afternoon.
Hope to see you there!
Melody L. Brown, RHIA