Eastern Missouri Health Information Management Association (eMHIMA)
A call for nominations has gone out. We thank all the board members for serving the additional year term. We ask that members consider filling the following positions so that our association can remain strong: President-Elect, Secretary, and Continuing Education Chair Person.
To promote the art and science of the health information management profession, to improve the public’s welfare through the promotion of high-quality, comprehensive health information services, and to promote continuing education and interdisciplinary communication between health information professionals, physicians, and allied health professionals.
Click here to review the bylaws.
- June 2021 – First Call for Board Nominations
- August 2021 – Second call for Nominations
- September 2021 – Voting for eMHIMA open board positions
- October 2021 – Election Results
- November 2021 – New Board instillation
- December 2021 – Annual registration discount for membership
Speakers, click here to upload your presentations for a virtual educational session.